Trolling Motor Transducer with 2 Panoptix LiveVü Modes
- LiveVü Forward sonar shows the structure and fish ahead and around your boat
- LiveVü Down sonar shows below and around your boat for vertical fishing and jigging
- Narrow beam angle (20 degrees) for crisp, improved resolution and clear images
- Mounts to the shaft or motor barrel of a trolling motor
- One-screw mount design makes it easy to change modes
Garmin is the first to bring 2 modes of Panoptix sonar imaging to 1 transducer for your boat. Panoptix all-seeing sonar is unlike anything you’ve ever seen on the water. It gives you the ability to see all around your boat and below it — in real time — up to 100’ away.