Special Edition Smartwatch Inspired by Captain Marvel
- Includes premium materials influenced by your favorite superhero, a full suite of smart features and a character-inspired app experience
- Features Danvers blue, light gold, red and tan elements and a light gold bezel modeled after Captain Marvel’s suit and super abilities
- Themed elements include Captain Marvel watch faces and goal animations plus specially designed Garmin Connect badges, avatars and insights to elevate the superhero experience
- Packed with all the essential smartwatch features, including fitness and wellness tracking tools, smart notifications¹, music storage
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode
Every detail of this one-of-a-kind smartwatch pays homage to the storied superhero, including the watch design and premium materials, smartwatch features and character-themed Garmin Connect experience.
Captain Marvel-themed App Experience
The Garmin Connect app has received a unique, Starforce-inspired makeover that brings Captain Marvel to life. Character-influenced visuals enhance the experience, from the themed avatars you’ll choose when you first set up your watch to the exclusive badges you can earn by completing fitness activities.
Smart Features Fit for a Superhero
Beyond the looks and the lore, this watch is packed with smart features for your convenience and enjoyment.
Take Your Fitness to Another Dimension
If your goal is to wake up feeling good enough to take on Thanos, you’ll love the detailed information and helpful insights you get from a broad range of all-day health monitoring features, built-in sports apps and workouts.
1 When paired with a compatible smartphone
2 Activity tracking accuracy
3This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com.sg/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC. SPOTIFY and the Spotify logo are among the registered trademarks of Spotify AB.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.