Tailored for today’s woman, Lily blends classic looks with health and wellness monitoring, and it is the first fitness wearable brand to have its own pregnancy tracking app
Malaysia, 28 January 2021 — Garmin Malaysia today announced Lily, the petite and fashionable smartwatch available in two models, Classic and Sport. Small and chic, featuring a 34mm watch case, T-bar lug style, subtly patterned lens, and various color options make Lily ideal for women seeking a fashion-forward alternative to what’s currently available on the smartwatch market. Garmin has intensified its focus on creating products and features designed for women with a menstrual cycle tracking feature and as the first fitness wearable brand to have its own pregnancy tracking app.
“Lily is truly a first-of-its-kind smartwatch: feminine, sophisticated and rooted in fashion with important health and fitness features,” said Mr. Scoppen Lin, Director, Garmin Asia. “Garmin remains committed to creating products that fit the needs of our female customers and in this case, it’s a small, on-trend smartwatch with features designed for the modern woman.”
Fabulously understated style for the modern women
Designed by women, for women, Lily’s most notable feature is its small size which is inspired by classic, jewelry-like timepieces designed for smaller wrists. Lily’s 34mm watch case is Garmin’s smallest yet, and its unique T-bar lugs and slender 14mm band enhance the overall feminine aesthetic. Lily features a unique metallic patterned lens that reveals a bright liquid crystal monochromatic touchscreen display that disappears when not in use. Each of the six different Lily styles has its own lens design, carefully created to be subtle and textural; a refined detail that complements rather than competes.
- Lily (Classic) features an Italian leather band, stainless steel bezel and hardware, and comes in three timeless colorways – each with neutral tone-on-tone elements and soft contrasts between the band and metal hardware. The lens patterns for Classic were inspired by high-end fashion but made subtle for everyday wear.
- Lily (Sport) comes with a silicone band, aluminum bezel and hardware, and is available in three fresh, athleisure-inspired colorways. The Sport styles feature organic lens patterns that allude to nature, health and wellness.
Track every active moment, every drop of sweat
More than an accessory, Lily is a capable smartwatch that leverages Garmin’s industry-leading health and fitness features for whole body wellness.
- Provides health awareness by monitoring respiration, Pulse Ox1, stress, hydration, advanced sleep and heart rate, 24/7 (with user-configurable alerts for high or low readings)².
- Body Battery energy monitoring shows the body’s current energy level which can help with scheduling workouts, rest times and sleep.
- Women’s Health features, including menstrual cycle tracking and newly launched pregnancy tracking, giving moms-to-be a snapshot of their pregnancy alongside their other health, wellness and activity data. Through the Garmin Connect™ app and compatible Garmin smartwatch1, users can log pregnancy-related symptoms, track baby movement, blood glucose levels, create customizable reminders, receive exercise and nutrition tips and more. Active moms-to-be can also adjust heart rate alerts and pause training status completely during their pregnancy.
- Breathwork activity guides the user through a relaxing series of breaths and holds for focus and stress relief.
- Sports apps for yoga, Pilates, cardio, treadmill and more. Lily also connects to a compatible smartphone’s GPS to accurately track outdoor walks, runs and rides.
- Monitor activity throughout the day with step counting, calories burned, intensity minutes and more.
Thoughtfully smart features for life on-the-go
Lily provides all-day connection and convenience with a battery life of up to five days and smart features including:
- Smart notifications: Receive smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, social media updates and alerts when paired with a compatible smartphone. Android users can respond to texts.
- Calendar view: See what the day holds right from the wrist with a convenient calendar widget when paired with a compatible smartphone.
- Safety and tracking: Assistance feature sends real-time location to emergency contacts3. LiveTrack lets friends and family track the user’s activity in real time, providing peace of mind during outdoor activities.
- Sync with Garmin Connect: Health and fitness data lives in one place on the Garmin Connect app where users can go to connect, compete and share.
Lily (Classic) and Lily (Sport) is available at a suggested retail price of RM 1,150 and RM 920 respectively on Lazada, Shopee, AECO e-store and all authorized retailers.
Engineered on the inside for life on the outside, Garmin products have revolutionized life for runners, cyclists, swimmers and athletes of all levels and abilities. Committed to developing technology that helps people stay active and elevate performance, Garmin believes every day is an opportunity to innovate and a chance to beat yesterday. Other Garmin fitness brands include Tacx and Firstbeat Analytics. For more information, visit Garmin's virtual pressroom at garmin.com.my/news/pressroom/, or follow us at facebook.com/GarminMalaysia, instagram.com/GarminMalaysia or youtube.com/GarminMalaysiaAsia.
¹ This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
Go to 【Pressroom List】
² See Garmin.com/ataccuracy; sleep tracking available when paired with a compatible smartphone
³ When paired with a compatible smartphone. For safety and tracking features requirements and limitations, see Garmin.com/safety.